Hello, DeerCam Member
! Thanks for visiting the FishCAM. Stay as long as you want.
Some notes about the FishCAM:
- You’re gonna need Flash until I get around to streaming HTML5.
- A fast Internet connection will make for a more pleasant experience.
- We can accept somewhere between five and ten concurrent viewers. (Free software goes only so far.)
- Turning the light off and on can introduce some buffering as the camera attempts to adjust its sensitivity. This can make the controls slugginsh. To fix the situation, reload the page.
- You’re limited to cycling the light on and off four times per 30 minute time period. If you want to mess with the fish, use bubbles.
- Speaking of messes, goldfish poop a lot. It’s gross. We apologize if you happen to witness this event.
- Oh, and Happy Easter!
The FishCAM is unavailable between 10:00PM and 7:00AM on the east coast of the U.S. The fish (and the plants) need their rest.